Be sure to check out our Photo gallery of the house and its surroundings.Our country home features large picture windows overlooking the still waters of Scapa Flow and green pastures on the gentle hills. Spend an afternoon curled up with a good book in our cosy conservatory; enjoy the view from the infinite garden while you sip your tea in front of our home-built, stone BBQ / outdoor fireplace; or choose one of the many outdoor activities the area has to offer.
Hike the nearby nature trails, fish the fully-stocked loch or take a dip in one of the beaches by the barriers. No matter how you spend your vacation, you'll come away with lifelong memories to share with your family and friends.
Our lovely Crofter-style holiday home contains the following rooms and facilities:
- Double bedroom
- Family bedroom - containing one double bed and bunk beds
- All bedding and towels are provided
- Bathroom – electric shower over bath, plenty of hot water from coal fire/immersion
- Sitting room - solid fuel stove, LCD TV/DVD player, radio/cd player
- Kitchen – electric grill and oven, fridge, small freezer, microwave
- Conservatory – dining table & chairs, small selection of board games, good selection of local literature, brochures and tourism fliers
- Washing machine, tumble drier and outdoors clothes line.
Learn more about our accomodation: